RSS

Saturday, June 22, 2013

I miss you Pa






so bad...


in the beginning of the day, accidentally I remember you
makes me miss you and feel so blue

I remember the time we spent together
I miss the time when you picked me up after dance rehearsal
I miss the time when we hang around at the mall
I miss the time when we ate together in the restaurant
I miss the funny things you told us that didn't make us laugh

I still remember you bring the cheaper pempek home when I was ngidam
I still remember you buy us es cendol Elizabeth when me and kak Lita visited you at home
I still remember that you taught us how to feel happy in a simple way
That the most important is togetherness

I still counting, remembering every single great memory we had
Just to make me feel very blessed
To have you as a father in your own way
not a perfect but the best father I've ever had

Ya Allah, give him a best place beside you and forgive all his mistake
I love you Pa



your little girl as always



0 comments:

Post a Comment